let me start by just saying hello, “hello”.
1. my mom came to visit! it was such a good weekend and we had a blast when she was here.
activities: we drank. we dined. we shopped. we hiked. we laughed.
overall, it was a fabulous weekend.
2. halloween is quickly approaching. and i love halloween. but only if i have an amazing costume. we’re having a party at our house on the 1st so i MUST have an amazing costume. here are some pictures i’ve been obsessing over.
3. i am now the extremely proud & boastful owner of this heavenly piece of technology. 😀 i knew it was going to love it, but i wasn’t quite sure of the extent of love.
4. i’m cutting my hairs. all of them. today. ah. i’ve been wanting a little change and figured what better time but the present?! i’m going to salon cruz in burlington (never been there) and i’m actually really looking forward to it. i’ll be bringing in these pictures
5. i’m going to leave all you lovely readers with an article my dad sent me a link to recently… let me know your thoughts. for me, it definitely makes me want to do a little bit of extra research before i buy something.